Friday, November 2, 2007

SHH

I think I've swallowed just about all of my foolish pride. I specify foolish pride for a reason because I still tend to think that I have plenty of pride left. Just not so much foolish pride, those are pigheaded stances I like to take on silly arbitrary things that I think are just dumb. Really though, me "taking a stance" on them is probably the dumb thing, which is why those are my foolish pride moments. I think ive gotten to the point though where I've argued so many of them and I just ended up swallowing them because they're stupid, a waste of time, or because it wasn't fun to argue about anymore. I've done it a lot, and last night I did it again. The formerly long list of things I felt entitled to argue about is getting progressively quite smaller, to the point where I really dont have much left to arbitrarily argue about. Then what the hell am I going to do?

No comments: